Sunday, April 26, 2015

C4K for April

First Comment:

Hi Braxton, 

I am student at the University of South Alabama in the College of Education. I really enjoyed reading your post! I am not a sports fanatic but I do enjoy watching baseball and football.I thought you did a great job at explaining the book without giving the ending away. I think it’s great that you want to read for fun! Reading helps strengthen your mind and keep it sharp. Keep up the good work! 



Thanks, 


Jesse Reed

First Summary:
Braxton did a great job summarizing the book he read, "The Big Field" by Mike Lupica. He summarized the book without giving away any of the really good parts! I can tell that he really enjoyed reading the book and that is an awesome thing. More students need to be excited about reading. It helps stimulate and keep your brain sharp. I thought that he had good grammar for a 7th grader as well. 

Second Comment:

Mackenna, 
Happy late easter! I am a student at the University of South Alabama studying to be an elementary school teacher. That galactic egg looks pretty cool! I have never seen one before. I also got something for Easter too! I got basket full of candy and a shopping trip with my mom. Hope you enjoy your gifts!

Thanks for sharing, 
Jesse Reed

Second Summary:
For her blog post Mackenna talked about what she got for Easter. I just now realized that the galactic egg was a chocolate egg. I thought it was a toy! Anyway, Mackenna talked about how excited she was that she had received an Easter gift. There was not much writing in her post so I could not tell about her writing skills. She seemed very excited about her egg and the other candy that she received.

Third Comment:

Hi Cayla,
I am a student at the University of South Alabama studying to be an elementary school teacher. That is an interesting choice of lunch for your teacher! I think if he were to eat that he would definitely get sick! I laughed pretty hard at the baby vomit! I can tell that you are very creative person. Keep up the good work Cayla!

Thanks,
Jesse Reed

Third Summary:
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Cayla's post. She came up with what she would feed to her teacher for lunch and I want to share it because it made me laugh. For salad she would serve him baby vomit, for soup it was blood soup, for the main course she would serve him worms ice cream, to drink it would be sea salt water, and then for dessert it would be raw eggs and raw fish! I could tell that she put some thought into her post and came up with some pretty creative items to feed to her teacher.
Image of teacher with her students walking with them


No comments:

Post a Comment