Saturday, February 28, 2015

C4K Summaries for February


C4K #1 Bailee H

Bailee, 
My name is Jesse and I am a student at the University of South Alabama College of Education. This book sounds like something I would enjoy reading because I like to read mystery books. Also, the main character and I share the same name! You should read the Chasing Yesterday Trilogy by Robin Wasserman if you enjoy mysteries. I read them when I was your age and they were my favorite books! I enjoyed reading your book review. Keep up the good work! I will leave you the link to my blog if you are ever interested in reading it. 

Thanks, 
Jesse

Bailee's blog post about a book series called "Undercover Girl". She was reviewing the second book in the series called "Fugitive". Bailee explained the book in post but, having not read the book I didn't understand what she was talking about. Her summary of the book was short and to the point without giving away any of the important parts. I really appreciated that she replied back to my comment saying that she would try the book I suggested for her.

C4K #2 Abigail Z.

Hi Abigail, 
I am a student at the University of South Alabama studying elementary education. Your post was very inspiring to me! It is always important to remember that you are special and have many things to offer the world. I know that, personally, taking time out of my day to exercise and then relax with my friends after school helps my stress level with all my home work I have to do. This was a well-written post and I enjoyed reading it! 

Thanks, 
Jesse

Abigail posted on her blog 10 things that we should remember to tell ourselves everyday. They were very creative and applicable to all ages. I really liked that she mentioned that we should always strive to be ourselves and not try to be someone else or please someone else. I feel that a lot of people struggle with this. Her post was well written and thoughtful. Everyone could benefit from reading it!

C4K #3 Lacey

Hi Lacey,
My name is Jesse and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the College of Education. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post. I am very happy that you got your pitching were it needs to be. Keep it up, and you can get a scholarship for college! You write very well and I like your use of "big words", as I call them, throughout your post. Keep up the good work Lacey!

Thanks, 
Jesse Ann Reed:) 

Lacey's post was entitled "My Accomplishment". In the post she explained how she became the softball player she is today. I truly enjoyed reading her post because she is a great writer and her word choice and sentence structure were advanced. She seems like a very intelligent girl. 

C4K #4 Sandra

Hi Sandra,
My name is Jesse and I am a student at the University of South Alabama, College of Education. I really thought you gave some good pointers to those who entering into high school. I remember when I was in high school and I loved it. However, it is important to remember to always strive to get good grades so you can get into a good college!

Thanks,
Jesse Reed

P.S. I am still friends with my high school friends and I'm a junior in college and they still keep me going and motivated each day!:)

In Sandra's post she provided her readers with a few tips and advice for those that are about to enter high school. Her advice could really help out those individuals that are shy or nervous about going into high school. I thought that her advice could apply also to college students!
Image of children at school with smiles on their faces



No comments:

Post a Comment